DE Storage Laurel Pricing
Outside parking available for your RV, Boat, Trailer or Vehicle:
DE Storage Laurel
Looking for a secure, clean, and convenient storage solution in Laurel? Look no further than DE Storage Laurel. Our facilities are designed for convenience, safety, and peace of mind. We offer a wide range of unit sizes, from small closet-sized spaces to large garage-sized options, to meet all of your storage needs. Whether you’re moving, downsizing, or simply need a little extra space, DE Storage Laurel has you covered.
Our facilities are always clean, well-lit, and secure, with a fully fenced perimeter, updated security monitoring, and keypad entry. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is available on-site to answer any questions and help guide you through the rental process. And, if you prefer a contactless experience, you can rent online 24/7 easily.
Don’t just take our word for it – see what our satisfied customers have to say in our 5-star reviews. Trust DE Storage Laurel to provide you with the storage solution you need.
- Competitive rates – call us at 302-360-5501
- No deposit required
- Convenient standard drive-up units with roll-up doors
- Climate-controlled units available
- Drive-up keypad entrance
- Commercial and residential storage solutions
- Clean buildings
- Professionally managed pest control
- Easy in and out access for any size moving trucks
- On-site Management six days per week
- Tenant access seven days per week with 24-hour access available
- Moving and packing supplies available
RENT A UNIT TODAY
Ready to secure your belongings with the best self-storage solution in Laurel? Choose DEStorage Laurel! With our range of unit sizes, cutting-edge security features, and convenient online rental options, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your belongings are safe. Book online 24/7 or call 302-360-5501 to rent your unit today and experience the ultimate in self-storage, convenience, and security!
DE Storage Laurel, Contact & Walk-In Information
DE Storage Laurel
10940 County Seat Hwy
Laurel, DE 19956
- Photo Identification required
- Administrative fee of $20 (1 time only non-refundable) per unit
- Reservations are held for 24 hrs – You may reserve a unit on line however all units are rented on a first come first served basis.
- We do not accept Cash or Electronic check
- Auto pay and on line pay available with Credit or debit card
COME SEE KIM IN LAUREL
DE Storage is pleased to introduce Kimberly Sharpley, the Site Manager for our Laurel location. With over 8 years of professional experience in the food service, customer service, and medical industries, Kim brought all the right skills to DE Storage when she began her management career with us in September 2022. In addition to her many skills from work experience, Kim has also earned an associate of science degree in medical billing and coding from The Ultimate Medical Academy in Florida. Born and raised in Snow Hill, Maryland, Kim is now proud to call Sussex County, Delaware home. “I’m very excited to start this new chapter with Destorage, and I’m looking forward to helping the community of Georgetown with their moving and storing needs,” says Kim. In her spare time, she loves to spend time with her two beautiful daughters and husband. They enjoy going to the park and the beach, trying new things, and spending quality time together as a family. We hope to help you soon at De Storage Georgetown.